by Giuseppe Cipani, was the only hotel in all of Italian origin Gardonese hotel facilities undertaken by foreign hands. Its shape current is due to the restructuring of 1909 and was among the first Hotels open all year. Before the war was managed as a "German house", and later became increasingly popular by English guests, for which he was created a chapel, Inglese the Church. During the Social Republic was used as accommodation for the officials of the German Embassy, whose head was at Villa Bassetti, now restored to the residence.
By car: Bella Riva is reached from the North by the A22 motorway, exit at Rovereto Sud and reached Riva and continue on SS45bis to Gardone Riviera. From the south, with the A4 motorway, exit at Brescia Est and then take the ring road, and with the SS45bis along Lake Garda to Gardone Riviera. By train: The nearest railway station is Desenzano or Brescia. Continuing by bus to Gardone Riviera.